Thursday, September 24, 2009

I can type!

Wow! I think it has been much too long since I have set my fingers to typing! It is Thursday night. We are heading to Disney this Saturday! We are going with mom, dad and Aunt Jane. How fun! We haven't taken a trip for two years and we are all feeling a bit overdue! How precious it will be to see all the characters and Disney scenery through the kids eyes. Do you think God looks down on us like we look at our kids? I think of the pure bliss I feel as I watch my kids do something cute or make their own saying up...do you think He looks at us and that same feeling comes over Him? When we make a right decision or stand up for what we know is Truth...something to ponder.
We are taking a break this fall from sports. I have to say, if it wasn't for their benefit, I believe I would just keep them out! It has been much more relaxing to have some time at home without all the running around. The sad thing is that we only allow our kids to have one activity. I can't imagine keeping up with all the other parents around Collierville. Anyway, I have much to accomplish tomorrow, so off to bed I go!

No comments: